Hira Devi Hostel
The College offers hostel accommodation for the outstation students. Surrounded by a green, clean and serene environment, the hostel provides modern amenities with an atmosphere conducive for studies. All efforts are made to make it a home away from home by laying due weightage to enhance facilities, convenience, and safety. The number of seats is limited, so candidates desirous of residing in the hostel must get their seats reserved immediately at the time of admission to the college.
Notice for Boarders
* No student is permitted to leave the hostel during the session as per college rules. If any student has to leave the hostel, she will have to pay the fee for the full session.
* Hostel Fee: 60,000 /- Annually.
* Security Fee: 5,000 i.e Refundable.
* Mess fee: 30,000 Annually.
Rules for Boarders
* The boarders are not allowed to take their guests to their rooms.
* Day scholars are not allowed to visit the hostel.
* Boarders are advised not to wear gold Jewellery.
* Use of electrical appliances such as room heater, iron etc. are not allowed.
* Lights and any electric appliances like Geyser, Exhaust fan, fans, lights etc. must be switched off when not in use.
* Hostel rooms, Dining Hall, Washrooms, Lobby must be kept clean.
* Boarders are not allowed to take food, outside hostel mess or in their rooms.
Rules for Boarders to visit home
* Boarders will be allowed to visit their homes twice a month i.e. First weekend and third weekend.
* No leave on unscheduled days will be sanctioned, unless there is an emergency.
* When a boarder reports back, she must show her identity card duly signed by her parents to the gate security & hostel warden.
* A boarder must sign the student's Leave Register before leaving the hostel and on reporting back.
* You cannot extend your visit at home without prior information of the authorities. In case of emergency, inform the authorities in writing, well in time.
Rules for Visitors
* Visitors are allowed in the visiting room only.
* Visitors are allowed only during specific days and hours.
* The visitor must sign the visitors' register at the gate before entering.
* A visitor must bring his or her Identity Card issued by the college and signed by the parents.
* Visitors may visit boarders on Saturdays from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm and on Sundays from 10:00 am to 4 :00 pm (In winters) and Saturdays from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Sundays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (in Summers).