Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) The Internal Quality Assurance Cell is envisioned to operate as an internal organ of an institution which work for the qualitative improvement in all activities of the institution. The process of quality improvement is a continuous progression towards accomplishing new goals.
Objective: The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and
administrative performance of the institution.
Functions of IQAC
1. Addition of new courses in the college as per the needs and requirements of students, preferably with an inter
2. Seminars, Conferences and workshops are organized from time to time.
3. Execute various faculty development programs for the betterment of faculty members.
4. Activities aimed to carry toward the cultural legacy and promotion of heritage are organized.
5. Purchase of new books and subscribe for journals and magazines for the purpose of library up gradation.
6. To upgrade technology by developing and purchasing latest software.
7. Improvement of the level of placements in the coming year by organizing Quizzes, Exhibitions, Workshops,
Departmental Festivals, Educational Tours, Panel Discussions and Seminars by various departments.
8. To improve the research potential of the faculty through National and International collaborations and linkages
and are also encouraged to apply for minor and major research projects, in order to promote research aptitude among them.
9. To motivate the faculty members to present research papers in National/International seminars, conferences and
workshops to promote research in the college.
10. To motivate faculty members to make teaching more effective and to improve the results.
11. To provide more community services and make the students compassionate towards under privileged sections of the
12. Annual Internal quality audit.
13. To strengthen (PTM) Parent Teacher Meet.
14. Improvement of infrastructure and add new one to meet the requirements of the college.
15 Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution
16 Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
17 Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
18 Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
19 Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities
20 Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.