Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell is envisioned to operate as an internal organ of an institution which work for the qualitative improvement in all activities of the institution. The process of quality improvement is a continuous progression towards accomplishing new goals. Objective: The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
Functions of IQAC
1. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality – related activities.
2. Addition of new courses in the college as per the needs and requirements of students, preferably with an inter disciplinary approach.
3. To organise Seminars, Conferences and workshops are organized from time to time.
4. To execute various faculty development programs for the betterment of faculty members.
5. Activities aimed to carry toward the cultural legacy and promotion of heritage are organized.
6. To purchase new books and subscribe for journals and magazines for library.
7. To upgrade technology by developing and purchasing latest software.
8. Improvement of the level of placements in the coming year by organizing Quizzes, Exhibitions, Workshops, Departmental Festivals, Educational Tours, Panel Discussions and Seminars by various departments.
9. To improve the research potential of the faculty through Paper presentation in National and International Seminars and Conferences and linkages to apply for minor and major research projects.
10. To motivate faculty members to make teaching more effective and to improve the results.
12. To provide more community services and make the students compassionate towards under privileged sections of the society.
13. Annual Internal quality audit.
14. To strengthen (PTM) Parent Teacher Meet.
15. Improvement of infrastructure and add new one to meet the requirements of the college.
16. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
17. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
18. Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
19. Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
20. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
|Ms. Daljinder Kaur||Ms. Sweety|
|Ms. Jyoti Saini||Dr.(Ms.) Dinesh Sharma|
|Dr.(Ms.) Khushboo Aggarwal||Ms. Manjinder Kaur|
|Ms. Komal Mahajan||Ms. Ritika|
|Ms. Harsha Sharma||Ms. Kiranbir|
|Ms. Gurdeep Kaur|