OIL AND FABRIC PAINTING (ONLINE)
Incharge – Mrs. Kirandeep
Duration – 1 Month
Date – 10th June 2021 - 10th July 2021
No. Of Students – 10
1. Canvas Making
2. Landscape & Aerial Prospective
3. Color Contrast
4. Acrylic and Oil Painting Techniques
5. Fabric Painting
6. Elements of Arts
7. Principles of Arts
During this short term course students were given practical knowledge of different styles of paintings like fabric painting, oil painting, canvas making, and textures. Students will be able to design tops, bed sheets, pillow covers, table covers, jeans handkerchief sets, and decorative pieces. In oil painting, students were guided on how to make canvas which mode of color contrast can be used, landscape painting, and miniature painting. Related YouTube Links and self-created videos shared with students during classes.
· By the source of this course students will be able to be self-employed.
· With the help of this short-term course students will be able to decorate their houses.
· When we gave handmade paintings to someone near and dear it adds a smile to their faces.
· Students will be able to prepare decorative antique pieces to add beauty to their houses.